Civil Services give the opportunity to the candidates to be engaged in the legitimate functioning of the administration for all social activities. Candidates, who want to serve the citizens of the state of Madhya Pradesh, can join the Madhya Pradesh Civil Services. Candidates can not only get influential status but financial stability also by making their career in this field. MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) publishes the official notification for the same. The Commission invites the applications every year to fill various vacancies in the state bureaucracy.
MPPSC Admit Card :
- Candidates can download admit card from the official website of the MPPSC.
- MPPSC will issue the admit card after the submission of the application form.
- There will be the separate admit cards for both the stages of the MP PCS examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card will contain the information about the date, timing and the venue of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
1. Educational Qualification :
Any graduate or in the final year of graduation (who is waiting for his/her result) will be eligible to apply for MPPSC State Services Examination.
2. Age Criterion:
For Madhya Pradesh Aspirant Age 21- 40 Years
For Others State Aspirant Age 21- 28 Years
Exam Pattern or Plan of the Examination :
The MPPSC State Services Examination consist of three phases-
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type with Four Options).
Mains Examination (Written/Subjective examination).